DonJoy IROM Elbow
The IROM Elbow is ideal for fixed or controlled ROM in the treatment of stable supracondylar fractures, stable radial fractures, and lateral/medial epicondylitis.
- 10° incremental settings
- Allows for controlled flexion/extension
- Low cost alternative to serial casting
- Washable liners
- Integrated straps for full circumferential compression
- Allows for supination and pronation of forearm and wrist
DeRoyal DeRom Dynamic Elbow Splint
Dynamic splinting utilizes the method or modality of low load prolonged stretching (LLPS). This involves applying a low amount of force to the affected joint for a prolonged period of time with little or no discomfort to the patient. The result is a permanent stretch of the soft tissue and permanent restoration of the joint's ROM.
- Flexion and extension assist in a single unit (wrist, elbow, knee)
- Universal right/left to reduce inventory needs (wrist, knee, ankle)
- Easy to set and release tension with integrated adjustment tool and tension release lever
- Malleable Wire-foam or Vel-foam cuffs for a customized fit
- Tension Limited Control (TLC) knob prohibits excessive force
- Range of motion stops for static progressive splinting (wrist, elbow)
- Available in two sizes: C-Bicep Circ. 9"-12", D-Bicep Circ. 12" =+
Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace
- Adjustable formable aluminum plates.
- Fits virtually any arm circumference.
- Once fitted, brace can be removed in one piece.
- Reapplied by the patient with one hand.
- Open, light weight design for patient comfort.